Inferring default speed limits for situations where concrete maxspeed information is missing. Last time I checked, only 12% of roads had this tagged at all and while the number of roads tagged with maxspeed of course is increasing, so is the number of roads.
Finally, if it turns out there is no sign, tagging the correct maxspeed requires knowing the traffic legislation in the country one is mapping in. (And sometimes one errs in what one thinks is correct. Did you know that the default no-speed-limits in Germany are technically are not limited to the Autobahn?)
That depends on the legislation. Some legislation define default speed limits based on the number of lanes a road has. Other legislation has different default speed limits based on whether the road has a dual carriageway or not (= a barrier that divides the traffic going into different directions). These things are potentially tagged.Communities in some countries also aligned the definitions of certain classifications of roads (for which different maxspeeds apply by default) with the definitions used in legislation. So for these countries, it may actually be possible to infer with certainty from e.g. highway=primary to a certain default speed limit.
Yes, the goal is that data consumers can fill in default maxspeeds for roads where that information is missing in OSM. I.e. it should not be used to copy&paste maxspeed automatically everywhere, of course.
If there is an arm attached to the stepper, use acceleration ( ie set maxspeed to 74 and use stepper.Run() instead of stepper.runSpeed() ). You may not be able to move properly without acceleration. Your calculations of maxspeed will be determined by your maxaccel settingalso:
in my laptop, the fans get really dusty and it seems that it makes them run more frequently. I am assuming the corresponding temperature goes up along with it (I have never checked), but it might be worth a try to clean all the fans. Make sure to fix them while doing it, so that the turning fan cannot induce any currents in the laptop while it is off.
I have an asus rog gl503ge laptop. The GPU fan spins around 6500rpm all the time with even on idle. I checked temps and its fine. I checked task manager, nothing's using GPU. I set fan mode to silent in ROG Gaming center and the same is happening even in battery saving mode. Cooling is also set to passive in power profiles. I've installed latest nvidia drivers too.
I have a Micromaster 440 that I have set up to run from a speed pot (10K Linea), the issue I'm having is, I want the motor to run between 40 and 60 Hz, but when I adjust the speed pot I only get 40 to 50 Hz, I have checked P1080 (40Hz) and P1082 (60Hz)? the only way I can seem to get it to control is if I have the Max Speed (P1082) lower than the motor name plate (50Hz). Am I missing something or do I need to set the motor name plate to something like 75Hz?
Have you checked about the switch under the I/O module? If it's a 60Hz motor, the second switch needs to be on position 2, and check also the parameter P0307. For more info, see the comissioning manual.
For this article, we checked the official FIFA match reports of every single game in the tournament. We have included matches from the group-stage 6 to the quarter-finals, but we promise to update the numbers at the end of every round until the big final on December 18.
So after troubleshooting I was able to cruise at a maximum of mach .80. I checked my weight and balance and cg and it all looked normal. Next time I fly it I might move my CG even further forward. At .80 mach the nose trim is pretty much full down. I'm pretty sure this controls the stab as well. (maybe not, but I couldn't get any other trim lever to move) 2b1af7f3a8